Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome

What a better way to start a new blog site, but to say "Welcome". Welcome to my blog & Welcome to Net-Flow Solutions.

This first blog will be about Net-Flow Solutions, and about myself.

Net-Flow Solutions is an a Complete IT Solutions firm. What is Complete IT Solutions? What I mean by this is that we offer the following solutions to our clients:

  • Managed Services - 24/7 Call Center Support
  • Hosted Exchange
  • Hosted SharePoint
  • Online Backup / Disaster Recovery Services
  • Anti-Spam Solution Provider
  • IT Consulting Services - Network Infrastructure
  • IT Consulting Services - Database Development
  • IT Consulting Services - Website Developmenet
  • Value Added Reseller - 1400 Partners including HP, EMC, Dell, Microsoft, Cisco, Lenovo, Symantec and many many more
We have built two call centers and two data centers to be one of the very few that can guarantee 99.999% uptimes on ALL of our Hosted Services and Managed Services - without worry of lost revenue.

Our clients include large companies like: Avery, EARNEST Parnters, LLC, and Inland Seafood to small busineses like Dealer Perforance Group and Bank of Atlanta. As you can see from just that small sample, we work in every industry as well.

Now about myself. My name is Mike Holland, and I am the founder of Net-Flow Solutions. I started the company in 2005 after deciding to leave a top networking position with a Top 50 law firm in Atlanta. My career before the law firm includes spending several years as the IT Director for Speer & Associates and prior to that working for LEXISNEXIS as a Staff Engineer. In addition, I also served 6 years on the National Board of Directors for the Network Professional Association (NPA).

I am dedicated to helping the local communities and other charities. I am a Past Master of Roswell Lodge #165, a member of North Fulton Scottish Rites, and am member of Grand Blanc Lodge #571. I am married to a lovely lady named Marcia, and have a beautiful stepdaugher named Cameron. Together we live in Milton, GA with 4 dogs and a cat. My wife and I enjoy spending quality time with our daughter and pets, but when we have some free time, we enjoy playing in both the WPT and WSOP events.

So enough about me, once again Welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging. Hope it goes well for you. I blog for Network Instruments. I try to keep our blog fairly network and IT-centric. Certainly invite you to take a look.

http://networkinstruments.wordpress.com/

Also, if you have any posts that you think would be of interest, please feel free to send them my way. Thanks.